Monday, July 29, 2013

Spiritual Warfare

I had a dream last night, or probably this morning, where it seemed like I was in a war video game. I was in a group of people preparing for the enemy army to come. I told everyone we should get in a circle with our backs to the inside of the circle so we could see all around us and not be taken by surprise. We made the circle and the opposing army came over the hill. As soon as my army saw the enemy, they scattered like flies and we were quickly defeated. I'm still trying to figure out the message God wants to show me through this dream but I know the Bible says in 1 Peter 5:8 that we must be sober and vigilant because our adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 

"Loving people is the highest level of spiritual warfare that we could ever do." Joyce Meyer
This makes me think, when you love somebody, you have their back...


Something interesting I found " A warrior's most vulnerable area is his back, and by putting their backs together, two warriors can eliminate this disadvantage and turn it into an advantage."


Photobucket

No comments: