Monday, May 2, 2011

Thomas Household Update

Well, alot has happened since the last time I was here! I apologize for my lack of devotion to this blog. I do desire to use every resource available to me in order to benefit my own family as well as others in whatever way God chooses to use! That being said, I have neglected my blog in favor of the quicker, easier Facebook :o) So, here's a quick update from the Thomas household!

Today is my and my husband's 13th anniversary!!!! YAY! God has really blessed us with each other and I'm so thankful that, through it all, He was there to draw us closer together and closer to Himself!



I am so proud of my husband! Shortly after the Lord saved him four years ago, He called him to minister the gospel through song! God has opened doors that we never dreamed possible in our ministry! Bucky has signed an exclusive recording contract with Homeland Entertainment and will be working on his second CD project this summer! His CD will include songs written by Glenn Tubb and Hank Williams, as well as original songs written by ourselves and others. You can check out Bucky's official website for more news, pictures, music and videos at http://www.buckythomas.com! You can also friend him on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/buckythomas! This is a picture of Bucky singing at the Texas Troubadour in Nashville!



So, although it seems as though our lives have gotten more complicated since I started this blog "Seeking Simplicity", I believe that we can still obtain that sweet, simple way of life that we desire! Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart!

Photobucket

No comments: