Monday, February 15, 2010

Faith By Hearing Ministries

This is the name that God has given me for my ministry! I'm so excited. He has given me work to do. One thing that He's given me is a CD duplication service. I burn cd's, design and copy inserts, and package the cd's for gospel music artists. I believe that this is one way God has given me to spread the gopsel. But,,,,,,,, the most important job I have is to go to people who can't/won't go to church and have bible studies, fellowship, and otherwise spread the gospel to the people.

God has really been impressing to me that the church is not the building, but the people. He has allowed me to see how so many people won't set foot inside a church due to being hurt or hearing bad things about the church. He has placed a burden on my heart to show His perfect love to these people as well as to those who can't go to church due to sickness, etc. I'm so excited and a little nervous. Please keep me in your prayers that I will stay in the will of the Lord and not misrepresent Him in any way. Pray that I will follow His lead that He may be glorified in me!

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


Photobucket

No comments: