Friday, February 6, 2009

My homemade christmas gifts...



Here's a couple of the gifts I made for Christmas last year.



This is what I did for my 2 sisters-in-law. The other one looked just like this one except it had Beth and Ron's names on it.

This is what I did for all my nephews. For my nieces, I embroidered their names and butterflies on the denim background.

Everybody loved the gifts. I was so glad because I worked pretty hard on them. We didn't have alot of money (read "none") to spend and, even if we had, I hate buying people stuff that I know they won't care anything about. Know what I mean? Anyway, gotta try to get some inspiration for this year's gifts before last minute like last year. That was stressful to say the least!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi ,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Those were some great gifts!!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top
sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).

Abbi said...

Those are really cute! I like the denim look. Frugal is always nice to and I completely understand what you mean concerning not wanting to spend money on something you don't know if they will like anyway!